Gross Definitions: 144 Agile Terms You Simply Have To Know
par Ian Mitchell
« Gross ignorance is 144 times worse than ordinary ignorance » – Bennett Cerf
Par exemple, les numéros 100 à 105 se réfèrent à Scrum
- Scrum: A huddle of team members who have assembled temporarily in order to collaborate and solve a problem, or to otherwise reach a joint agreement (e.g. a Daily Scrum). The Scrum Framework is an agile development approach based on this technique, and which is used for building complex products.
- Scrum Board: An information radiator which shows the progress of a team’s work as it is drawn, actioned, and completed from their Sprint Backlog. A Scrum board may show user stories and/or planned tasks, or both, or some other meaningful representation of the team’s work.
- Scrum Master: The servant-leader for a Scrum Team, who removes impediments to their work, facilitates their progress towards the Sprint Goal, and coaches them and the wider organisation in the best use of the Scrum Framework.
- Scrum of Scrums: A Scrum held between multiple Scrum Teams or their representatives, often for the purpose of ensuring that mutual dependencies are resolved and that product integration is not impeded.
- Scrum Team: A self-organising team of professionals, consisting of a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and a Development Team, who deliver increments of value every Sprint and who inspect and adapt their progress.
- Scrum Values: The characteristics which Scrum Team members seek to internalise and demonstrate as a cultural norm, including Commitment, Focus, Respect, Openness, and Courage. See also: prime directive.
Une réflexion sur “Une liste de 144 termes Agile en anglais que vous croiserez un jour ou l’autre dans vos projets et dont voici de brèves définitions”
A reblogué ceci sur Bill JOE.