PMI’s professional awards honor organizations and individuals whose passion, talent and expertise make the greatest contributions to the project management profession.
You can honor the best of the best in project management when you nominate a project, program or individual for one of these prestigious awards. The awards recognize people, books and articles, organizations, products and projects.
Several types of recognition are open for submission:
- The PMI Fellow Award is the highest and most prestigious individual award presented by the Project Management Institute for service to the organization and profession.
- The PMI Eric Jenett Project Management Award of Excellence recognizes and honors an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the project management profession or its practice.
- The PMI Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award recognizes one PMI member for outstanding contributions to the development and advancement of the project management profession.
- The PMI Young Professional Award recognizes and honors young professionals who have made a significant impact in advancing project management.
- The PMI Project of the Year Award and the PMI Award for Project Excellence recognize the large and complex project that best delivered superior performance of project management practices, organizational results and positive impacts on society.
- The PMO of the Year Award honors a PMO that has demonstrated superior organizational project management abilities by adding value to its organization.
“PMI,” the PMI logo, “PMP,” “PMBOK,” “PM Network,” “Project Management Institute” and “Pulse of the Profession” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.