Hold your seat for this evening workshop!
PRINCE2 is widely regarded as a common standard which enables projects in the public or private sector to be executed with a common understanding of the processes and terminology used.
Our FREE workshops will help you learning more about the method and how your organization can benefit from using PRINCE2: these sessions will present the method by providing a clear view of PRINCE2 benefits and how it can be used to increase the success of your projects.
During these workshops, facilitated by a certified trainer, participants are given the opportunity to apply the basics of the method and finally ask any questions.
This EVENING format has been developed to meet your needs to have a learning moment after working hours: share knowledge, ask questions and start a dialogue amongst peers!
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This workshop will be particularly relevant for:
- People who are thinking about or beginning to adopt PRINCE2 in their work
- People who want to explore what PRINCE2 has to offer to decide if it is right for their organisation
- People who know nothing about PRINCE2 but would like a practical overview
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Be more familiar with the structure and layout of PRINCE2 Project Management methodology
- Develop some ideas of how to incorporate PRINCE2 into their current ways of working
- Assess the benefits of using PRINCE2 in their organisation
- Begin to think about whether PRINCE2 is right for you or your organisation and where to go next with it
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Regus South Station, Brussels
- Time: 18:00pm -19:30pm – Registration starts at 17:30
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please click on this « Register now » link.