« The report will help you put to bed certain myths that occasionally surround Prince2 » says Nikos Paxos, Head of PPM, Axelos Best Practices
Last month, AXELOS conducted its 2016 PRINCE2 Report.
Over 2,400 practitioners took the time to complete the survey and Axelos collated and analyzed the results which you can look at by yourselves.
- 86% of practitioners feel that PRINCE2 has helped them in their current role
- 87% of practitioners feel it has been useful to their career
- 74% of individuals saw the value of agile
Keith Richards, lead author of PRINCE2 Agile®, explores the question “Is PRINCE2 Agile right for me?”
Some of the key topics and questions covered during the webinar include:
• A number of the key findings from the recent AXELOS market research study into project management
• Is agile right for me and my organization?
• How should you start a PRINCE2 Agile project?
• The PRINCE2 Agil-o-meter; how much agile can or should I use?
• How does the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) relate to the Business Case?
• Can I benefit from PRINCE2 agile in a traditional waterfall environment?
• How does it compare to other approaches such as AgilePM and Agile at GDS?
To discover more about the attitudes and trends shaping the Project Management industry today, download Axelos market research report.