PwC’s 2014 PPM Global Survey received input from a record 3,025 people from 110 countries, providing a truly global view.
The results of the 4th Global PPM Survey open up new insights that can help organisations deliver better results from their change programmes as well as repeat some consistent messages from previous surveys.
While top 3 reasons didn’t change much over the past decade, here are 5 themes for doing things differently
- Optimise your portfolio to maximise return
- Be flexible, change faster
- Enable your people to deliver success
- Connect the Executive Team to programme delivery teams to get the change you want
- Measure and address the harsh facts to maintain direction