Marc Bonnemains du PMI Ile de France nous suggère de consulter les webinars suivants:
Merci Marc pour ces pointeurs fort utiles.
5 Things You Must Know About Requirements Planning (1 PDU)
Requirements Planning adds incredible value to the requirements process. More than simply creating another “work breakdown structure” document, this is an opportunity to address risks proactively and gain better stakeholder participation. This session demonstrates how every component of a requirements plan adds value.
1. Illustrate the pitfalls of traditional approaches to Requirements Planning
2. Deliver guidelines for making Requirements Planning a value-add activity
3. Know what material must be present in a high quality requirements planning document
Harmonizing Agility & Discipline: Balancing Warring Methodologies and Achieving Success (1 PDU)
This session demystifies the wide range of agile and more traditional requirements and development methodologies. The session looks at the strengths and weaknesses of each approach and gives prescriptive guidelines to requirements leadership looking to improve results by striking a better balance between agile and disciplined practices. This session refocused the agility versus discipline dialogue: it is not that these practices are mutually exclusive – the real issue is to look at your current circumstances and find the right balance to maximize success.
1. Look at the structure of agility and discipline-based methods
2. Provide guidelines for adding agile practices to traditional software development environments
3. Provide guidelines for reapplying traditional development practices to the agile software development environment
Managing Requirements Operational Excellence: A Framework for Accelerating Organizational Development (1 PDU)
This session is for business analyst leadership and development executive looking to make long term, systematic improvement to their business analyst organization. IAG will draw from its project experience with over 700 customers to baseline organizations, assess the value of improvement, and determine the action plan for success.
1. How do you assess the maturity of an analyst organization?
2. Where do you focus for improvement?
3. What implementation guidelines should be used to enhance success?
Predicting Project Outcome – 1 PDU
This is an advanced webinar for senior project managers and giving them the facts to predict the outcome of their project based on the quality of the business requirements process and deliverables. Findings are based on extensive research, and a predictive risk assessment model is presented. The presentation also shows actions that project managers can take to mitigate risk should requirements issues be found.
Optimizing Requirements Discovery – 1 PDU
Why should it take months to determine project scope and gather requirements? Register now to look at the underlying problems that impede the collection of business requirements and make projects less successful. Within this session, participants get new data from IAG’s research that quantifies the cost of poor requirements and shows the impact on companies of a strong, repeatable process. Attendees will see some of the techniques IAG uses in our methodology and proven successful on over 1,000 engagements. Finally, making quantum organization improvement is our specialty and this session will review the levers of change that IAG focuses on to deliver excellent results.
Outsourcing Requirements Discovery – 1 PDU
This session is for project managers that sometimes need to contract externally for requirements discovery services in order to make their project a success. This session shares hard facts, case studies, and a wealth of experience in successful – and not so successful – contracting approaches for the senior project manager. This session covers engagement models that drive value, identifying red flags in the contracting or managing stages of working with vendors, and the targets for vendor performance Supercharging a project by accelerating the requirements discovery phase is a solid strategy – but how do you ensure the company will get solid business value from the activity?
Collect Requirements: Action Steps That Get Results – 2 PDU
This is a fast paced session for Project Managers, Analysts, and Development Leadership of all skill levels and experience to overview how to collect requirements efficiently. Why take the session: Project Managers need to know what PMBOK® Guide – Fourth Edition “Collect Requirements” has in expected outputs. Business Analysts need superior techniques for engaging stakeholders. Development Leadership wants to get transparency into the process of requirements, and know what value this brings to the organization. This session wraps these three critical objectives into an intense, two hour session.
1. When should the requirements be defined? How and by whom?
2. How do I keep the clients on track and the requirements aligned with the agreed objectives?
3. What is the difference between a use case and a requirement?
7 Secrets to Defining Requirements for Package Software Selection – 2 PDU
This two hour on-line course will provide Business Analysts and Project Managers with essential techniques and specific guidelines for gathering and defining the right kind of requirements needed for inclusion in an RFP for the selection of a vendor for application software. In order for Business Analyst’s and Project Manager’s to perform effective and efficient vendor evaluation, the business requirements need to be appropriately defined and structured. If you have struggled strategies for commercial-off-the-shelf software acquisition, what level of detail is needed in an RFP, when and how to involve the vendors, what research is required, and what templates to use — then spend two hours with us to help you set the right path for success with your next COTS project.
1. How are the methods for defining requirements for a software product different than for custom developed solution?
2. How much detail is needed for an RFP? How do I know what to exclude and include?
3. How do we accommodate changing requirements? When do we hold vendor demonstrations?
6 Steps to Prioritizing Your Business Requirements – 2 PDU
This two-hour webinar for project managers and business analysts gets right to the point and covers the essential steps for prioritizing business requirements – a process based on industry best practices ranging from QFD, MoSCoW and others – and employing IAG’s experience and proven techniques for practical requirements prioritization. This webinar will explain why prioritization is important, when it is needed and when it isn’t, when it should be done, what different strategies could be used and what techniques work best. Participants will learn a practical process that is adaptable to various types of projects from large to small and a variety of environments from agile to waterfall. It will provide Project Managers and Business Analysts with a clear understanding of what they need to know, and what they need to do, to easily and effectively prioritize the product requirements for their next project.
1. The Most Effective Prioritization Strategies
2. Different Prioritization Techniques, Why Prioritize?, When to Prioritize Knowing , What to Prioritize
3. The Six Steps to Prioritizing Business Requirements
4. Key Requirements Prioritization Success Factors
5. Facilitating Requirements Prioritization Meetings, Rating Facilitation Methods