- Superior performance of project management practices
- Superior organizational results
- Positive impacts on society
What are the characteristics of eligible projects for the PMI Award for Project Excellence ?
- Project budget must be less than US$100 million.
- Project of any type, from any industry, in public or private sectors.
- Project from any geography in the world.
- The project must have been completed no more than 18 months before the application deadline.
How may I nominate a project ?
- Submit the criteria in the order noted on the PMI Award for Project Excellence Application, listing the relevant criteria title and description at the top of each page, plus the other required information as outlined in the General Submission Guidelines documents. All submitted material shall not exceed twenty pages (two page maximum per criteria).
- Provide the name of a single lead nominator with whom PMI will communicate regarding the nomination shall be designated.
- Send all inquiries and submissions to email@example.com.
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.