Notre partenaire, Mathilde Lambert , Country Manager France et spécialiste PRINCE2, P3O et MSP, chez QRP International recherche un chef de projet souhaitant devenir formateur en région parisienne.
QRP International is seeking candidates with strong background in project management and ideally in PM training. PRINCE2 certification is highly desired but not an absolute requirement. ITIL, MSP certification is a plus. A train the trainer program will be part of the introduction in the company. QRP will provide training to certify as a PRINCE2 tainer and possibly other PM related certifications such as ITIL; P3O and MSP Programme Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Some experience in Marketing and Sales is preferred.
• PMP certification is a plus.
• The ideal candidate is an independent an open worker, a fast and creative learner who likes to be supported by an international environment.
• The candidate must speak fluently French and good English. Any other European language fluency ( Spanish, Italian , Dutch and other) is a plus.
• The candidate is ideally based in Paris and is willing to travel to clients premises for maximum 50% of the time.
A full time contract with a monthly fixed fee and a yearly bonus plus expenses.
If you are an enthusiastic self driven person with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and results driven, dynamic and flexible, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Contact : Jacobus Groot, Jacobus.email@example.com www.qrpinternational.fr
Une réflexion sur “Recherche Chef de Projet souhaitant devenir formateur PRINCE2 (basé en IdF)”
Ping : Nkki | Pearltrees