Deux wébinaires en langue anglaise à vous recommander pour la fin-Juillet 2018 sur l’engagement du Product Owner et les « Lateral thinking skills ».
- Webinar – PMI UK – The Leader’s Guide to Lateral Thinking Skills
You can be a far better leader and project manager if you use a little lateral thinking. This short presentation will give you stories, tips and methods to help you and your team to think differently, to solve problems creatively and to drive innovation. It will help you to start more fires.
- Webinar – ScrumPulse – as a Product Owner: How Engaged Should You Be?
The Product Owner has the ultimate goal of representing stakeholders to deliver value. A key attribute to achieving this goal is to be in tune with the Scrum Team to ensure they understand the items on the Product Backlog and get them to « Done ». The Product Owner needs to:
- Be available to help clarify and negotiate to focus on getting to « Done »
- Set a vision and trust the Development Team with the implementation of the Product Backlog Items
- Bring stakeholders and the Development Team together to facilitate moves towards value
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.