Mai, joli mois de mai, quelles rencontres sur le management de projet nous proposes-tu ?
Un wébinaire AgilePM et une rencontre à Lausanne sur les projets de robotique. Mais aussi une rencontre en Auvergne et 2 webinars du PMI sur risques et stress.
- Webinar – APMG – 8 Reasons to Adopt AgilePM
Agile approaches continue to increase in popularity in the world of project management. A range of popular Agile methods have been employed to varying degrees by organizations to support their project management practices. But few of them offer a complete project management solution (e.g. covering the full project lifecycle, roles & responsibilities, etc). AgilePM guidance – published by the Agile Business Consortium – offers a complete framework for agile project management, achieving an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
- Auvergne – PMI® France – Gestion de Projet / Gestion des Hommes
Webinar – APMG – how to improve your personal and project performance
We are all different – how we reason, communicate, involve others, solve problems, etc. Surprisingly these differences are not taken into account in how we work with others and adopt and practice project, programme, portfolio and change management. The iMAPraxis Initiative™ has changed that. Please complete the iMA Diagnostic in advance at www.ima-pm.co.uk (it is free and takes only 3 minutes to complete).
- Webinar – PMI® – The Role of Project Managers in Building Strong Organizational Risk Management Cultures
Policies and procedures do not manage risks. People manage risks. Many project managers have to operate in an environment where risks are not understood and where reporting of risks to executive management is seen as an admission of impending project failure. How can project managers influence managers and stakeholders to become risk management champions?
- Webinar – PMI® – Stress, Neuroscience and the Impact on Teams and Organizations
Although the impact on teams and organizations is huge, stress is a physiological and neurological phenomenon and occurs on an individual level. Therefore, solutions must address the needs of individual. This positions project leaders as key to driving change and innovation in meeting the demands of today’s fast changing corporate environments.
- Lausanne – PMI® Switzerland – Robotic automation projects – Industry trends and key learnings
- What about Robotic automation?
- What is really happening to the automation scene from the Information technology or Business process perspective?
- How is the landscape evolving for automations?
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.