Participants attending this session experience these challenges:
- Navigating difficult organizational change
- Juggling overwhelming To-Do lists and responsibilities
- Neglect of personal balance and joy
This experiential webinar will redefine the way you treat yourself, team activities, pear mentoring, and reflection activities. You will practice awareness and regulation and being to build your own Emotional Intelligence Toolkit. Stop giving your energy away to others.
After attending this session, participants will know and be able to:
- Identify current stressors and strategies to reduce them
- Establish what keeps you stable, what is important, and what pushes your instability
- Determine your unique strengths and values that can create positive or disruptive stress depending on your choice
- Re-frame your role from victim to victor
- Learn to mitigate your physical reaction to negativity and stress from others to improve decision making
- Lead and influence others from your home base, even when they are struggling and difficult
“PMI,” the PMI logo, “PMP,” “PMBOK,” “PM Network,” “Project Management Institute” and “Pulse of the Profession” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.