PRINCE2 2017 is here!
In January 2017 AXELOS announced a refresh of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 guidance and examinations, representing the first major revision of PRINCE2 since 2009.
The main changes to the guidance are characterized by an emphasis on:
- tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and project environments;
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2;
- clarifying the link between the themes and principles;
- the restructuring of the ‘Themes’ guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips.
During this webinar, Paul Bradley (Managing Director of PRINCE2 ATO SPOCE Project Management) will introduce you to the changes and what they mean to PRINCE2 users.