Sophisticated « change » models abound, but often lack detail on execution.
Using real examples from previous projects, John will go through the details of implementing « change » programs at all levels of an organisation.
Topics covered will include:
- Assessing the situation & preparing your approach
- Being pragmatic and avoiding « getting lost in your toolkit »
- Positioning yourself with senior management: listening, leadership & governance
- Taking stock: what’s possible and how with who?
- Generating enthusiasm and credibility: producing tangible results quickly
- Sharing responsibility & success: it’s all about « us »
- Ensuring sustainability by building and working your « change » network
- Making sure people have « fun »…is hard work, but essential
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.