Making the mould – Transform, diversify, revolutionise
The world is in a constant state of accelerating change. The ways we embrace and manage that change must constantly evolve to meet new demands. Building a world-class profession in a constantly changing world means challenging norms and thinking, breaking and then re-making the mould, reinventing project management for a new generation.
The APM Project Management Conference 2017 will leave no assumption unchallenged, providing an insight into the future of our profession; the people, the practices and the projects and how they will transform the world we live in and the way we work.
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
The award-winning APM Project Management Conference has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession.