ProjectManagement.com is proud to bring us the 10th edition of PMXPO, its annual virtual conference and exhibition!
Six sessions full of informed project management viewpoints from leading industry experts, with topics covering leadership, PMOs, agile and more. And best of all, it’s all free!
- Driving Success with the Modern Hybrid PMO (Mark Price Perry, Andy Jordan and Jesse Fewell)
- Solving Wicked Problems: What Is Old Is New Again (Mike Griffiths)
- 2017 Pulse of the Profession®: Success Rates Rise—Transforming the High Cost of Low Performance (Tricia Cabrey and Melissa Buchanan)
- The Self-Aware Project Manager (Naomi Caietti)
- PPM: Simpler Can Be Better (Michael Wood)
First American Women’s Everest Expedition Team Captain & Author of The New York Times Bestseller On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Everest and Other Extreme Environments
Now in its 10th year, ProjectManagement.com’s PMXPO is an annual virtual conference and exhibition that presents a day of informative sessions featuring industry experts, along with booths full of valuable takeaway materials. Sign up for the free event today!
A great opportunity to learn, network, earn 6 PDUs for PMPs and other PMI Certifications and gain valuable knowledge—all from the comfort of your home or office!
PMI, PMP and Pulse of the Profession are registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.