If you are a leader, sponsor, or coach, this is a must-attend, high-energy webinar on how to prioritize and align continuous improvement projects with organizational strategies.
This webinar focuses on the development and execution of a project prioritization matrix, as well as a strategy correlation matrix.
The prioritization matrix is intended for potential projects to be evaluated and ranked against pre-defined criteria in categories of impact, effort, and risk – impact on organizational strategies; the people, capital, and duration of effort; and the management and technical risk – to determine which projects are carried forward.
Prioritized projects are then aligned to the organization’s strategies, using a strategy correlation matrix, to determine if the projects selected are adequate to achieve the defined strategies. Gaps in project-to-strategy alignment become easily visible, allowing for countermeasures to be developed in order to ensure strategies are achieved.
The impact of applying project prioritization and strategy alignment results in generating greater value for the organization and improved satisfaction of all project stakeholders.
- Understand how to prioritize projects against impact, effort, and risk
- Understand how to customize project prioritization criteria and categories
- Understand how to prioritize and align projects to organizational strategies
- Understand how to determine if projects are sufficient to achieve the strategies
- Ensure no gaps exist in project-to-strategy alignment