“Six Ways to Improve Project Success” with Harry Hall, speaker, trainer, and blogger with PM South (www.pmsouth.com) !
While every project is unique, project managers encounter common problems that are sources of stress, risks, and project delays.
Harry Hall feels your pain. He’s been managing projects for more than fifteen years. Harry will give you practical tips you can immediately apply to your challenging projects.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Six common project problems that sink project managers (and what to do about each one).
- A simple trick to identify significant stakeholders and how to decrease stress and time.
- The heart of risk management. If you get this wrong, you and your teams will struggle throughout the life of your projects.
- How to turn a fuzzy projects into a clear, compelling projects.
- The single fastest, easiest, and best way to improve project communications.
Take a break from your busy lives. Invest one hour that can save you countless hours in return. Walk away from this presentation with tips, tools, and simple-to-use templates.