This QRP FREE workshops will help you learning more about the method and how your organization can benefit from using MSP to make your programmes even more successful. MSP sessions will present the guidance by providing a clear view of its benefits and how MSP can be used to increase the success of a programme. During these workshops, facilitated by an accredited trainer, participants are given the opportunity to apply the basics of the guidance and finally ask any questions.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This workshop will be particularly relevant for:
- People who are thinking about or beginning to adopt MSP in their work
- People who want to explore what MSP has to offer to decide if it is right for their organisation
- People who know nothing about MSP but would like a practical overview
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Be more familiar with the structure and layout of MSP Programme Management
- Develop some ideas of how to incorporate MSP into their current ways of working
- Assess the benefits of using MSP in their organisation
- Begin to think about whether MSP is right for you or your organisation and where to go next with it
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Regus Brussels South Station Place Marcel Broothaers 8
- Date: 19 March 2014
- Time: 15:00pm – 16:30pm. Registration starts at 14:30
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required