On October 15, 2013 / 11:00 EDT / Presenter: Susan Weese, Rhyming Planet
It can be difficult to justify your project when you don’t define and agree upon the business reasons why that project is being done in the first place. The PRINCE2 Business Case allows you to do just that by documenting and tracking the business justification for your project. Experienced project managers use the PRINCE2 Business Case as a checkpoint to keep their projects on track and viable across the project life cycle – from controlled start, through controlled middle, and on to a successful and controlled project closure.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Apply the content and intent of the PRINCE2 Business Case to your projects
- Use the PRINCE2 Business Case to justify investment in your project
- Define the role of the Business Case in project start-up and initiation
- Make use of the PRINCE2 Business Case while project work is underway
- Close your project and prove it stayed on track and delivered what was intended.