PMI Netherlands Summit – Wednesday, June 13th 2012
This Summit will feature top level insights, visions & lessons learned to this year’s theme:
“Inspiring successful Project, Program and Portfolio management”
- Project Management crossing cultural differences.
- Agile Project Management.
- Portfolio and Program Management: how to realize the strategic pay-off.
- Tools: vendors will demonstrate tools for Portfolio Management and possible features that can support your work as a Portfolio Manager.
Keynote sessions with Harold Kerzner U.S. (Director, International Institute for Learning Inc.), Steve DelGrosso U.S. (Director, 2012 PMI Board of Directors) and John Hermarij (Director, Dhirata).
16 sessions in which business cases, workshops and demos are presented by national & international thought leaders and experts.
PDU’s : Delegates (with a PMI certificate) can earn 8 PDUs during this Summit.
PMI Netherlands Summit is a unique opportunity to:
– Meet world’s leading experts;
– Get the latest insights in emerging technologies, proven practices and trends;
– Network with colleagues!
Visit this unique Summit for only € 395, – (excl. VAT); PMI-members will get a special discount and pay € 147.50, – (excl. VAT)