The APM Project Management Conference is an interactive forum bringing together project professionals and decision makers from across the public and private sectors.
Theme for 2012 – The Art of the Possible
Projects and programmes, by their very nature, deliver that which has yet to be proven possible – a new and innovative design, an upgraded or more reliable product or service, a more efficient way of working, a programme of transformational change, or a record breaking building. Each project has different stakeholders, expectations, issues, risks, opportunities, challenges and outputs making achievement a triumph in the art of the possible.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers – sharing thought leadership and best practice techniques.
- Interactive conference sessions – delegates are encouraged to contribute to the debate, ask questions and vote.
- Multiple streams – ensuring a rich choice of sessions, making the event relevant to all industries.
- Networking – making contact with other professionals and organizations.
- Continuing Professional Development – earn CPD hours.
- APM exhibition stand – talk to members of the organization, including Specific Interest Groups and regional branches.