The PMI Scheduling Community of Practice (SCoP) is pleased to announce our 9th Annual Conference being held at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, NY, May 6-9, 2012. The only conference focused exclusively on Scheduling.
An exciting and informative 3-day conference and see how organizations everywhere are obtaining remarkable business value from Project Scheduling. Learn how worldwide organizations are advancing the techniques, practice and profession of Project Scheduling and establishing practice standards for the Project Management profession.
Main reasons to attend:
- LEARN how other scheduling professionals develop baseline schedules, create Work Breakdown Structures, cost load schedules, and perform schedule risk management with over 50 different breakout sessions
- EMPOWER yourself with essential ROI for your company by having the opportunity to participate in ask the scheduling experts sessions, town hall meetings and Scheduling Excellence Initiative Updates from the Best Practices Group
- EARN up to 20 hours towards professional development units (PDUs) or continuing education credits for such certifications as PMI’s PMP & SP, AACEi’s PSP, CMAA’s CCM, etc.
- EXPERIENCE state-of-the-art Scheduling Solutions in the Partner Pavilion
- GROW your global network of scheduling resources and connect with professionals from various industries
- LEARN about the new Scheduling Community of Practice
- UNDERSTAND best practices in use by Schedulers from around the world
- LEARN about new standards available for the growing Scheduling discipline