1. PMI has selected PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)SM as the name for the certification.
2. The PMI-ACP certification application is now open and available online at PMI.org.
Please note the following
- As a reminder, the PMI-ACP examination will be not be available until Q3 2011.
- During the application process, you can also pay the certification fee. After the certification fee is submitted, PMI will randomly select individuals for audit. If you are selected, you can use the time between your application submittal and when the examination is available to complete the audit process.
- Don’t forget that PMI-ACP participants are eligible for a 20% rebate of the certification. Pilot candidates must pay the certification fee and take the pilot examination on/by 30 November 2011 to receive this 20% rebate. The rebate will be issued within 60 days of taking the examination via the payment method used to pay the certification fee.
As you prepare for the PMI-ACP certification process, please keep in mind the following examination study tips
- Review the PMI-ACP credential handbook
- Review the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline
- Review the current reference list for the PMI-ACP certification
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters, Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s), or other training providers
- Form a study group with colleagues or friends. (You can meet in person or virtually.)
To stay up-to-date on the PMI Agile Certification, please go to the Agile certification home page. If you have questions that cannot be answered by this information, please contact PMI Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.